2011 Menghai Dayi Tea - Jia Ji Sheng Yunnan Tuocha (100g / 3.5oz )
Sip the original. Try this authentic Dayi tuocha all the way from Yunnan's famous Menghai Dayi tea factory. Aged in perfect conditions.
Availability: In stock
- Buy 5 for $16.95 each and save 16%
- Buy 10 for $15.95 each and save 21%
- Original Dayi (Taetea) sheng tuocha from in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan.
- Production date: September, 2011.
- Exceptionally well aged in Yunnan and packed in classic Dayi packaging. A must have for your pu erh tea collector.
- Sourced direct from the Dayi Menghai tea factory.
- Guaranteed authentic and unopened, with freshness seal on the back of the packaging and Taetea certificate inside the tuocha.
Notes & Tips:
- Carefully peel of the seal, if you want to make sure not to damage the packaging in case you want to keep it as a collectible. Don't completely peel of the seal, if you want to reseal after use.
- Preferably use a dedicated yixing teapot for sheng pu erh tea or a traditional gaiwan.
- When pre-rinse the leaves touch the teaware that you're using. When the teapot/gaiwan is hot on the outside it means its well preheated for use.
- Always use water at cooking temperature to steep pu erh tea to optimally release all the flavors and aromas of these ancient leaves.
- Storage: like any pu erh, store it in a dry, well-ventilated, cool place free from odors. This will allow this yunnan sheng tuocha to ripe in perfect conditions.
|Steeping time||3-4 min|
|Steeping temperature||100 °C - 212 °F|
|Leaves per 500ml / 17oz teapot||2-5 gram|
|Tablespoons / 500ml (17 oz)||n/a|
|Tea Caffeine Content||high|
|Tea in Chinese||2011大益沱茶|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)