Teasenz ships to any country in the world. On this page we've summarised everything you need to know about our shipping service.
Covid-19 Logistics Update (19th June 2021)
- We currently ship worldwide, except for the following countries: Chili, Cape Verde, Guadaloupe, Iceland, Macedonia, Mongolia, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Maldives, Morocco, Montenegro, Monaco, Nigeria, Peru, Serbia, Serbia & Trinidad.
Shipping Methods, Duration Estimates & Fees
When you place an order you're offered one or more of the following shipping methods during checkout:
- Airmail: The most economical shipping method for small parcels. It’s just 7.90 USD (or the equivalent in your currency) per 2 KG (4.4 lb) parcel and takes currently approx. 2-6 weeks to arrive for most countries, unless stated otherwise during checkout. For some countries, the cost for airmail is 10.00 USD: Brazil, Belgium, Canada, Israel, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Philippines, Brazil, France & The Netherlands.
- Express shipping (EMS): The fastest method for small and large parcels up to 20 KG. Prices are quoted during checkout. The shipping speed is about 2-4 weeks, unless stated otherwise during checkout.
- Train/Surface mail (small parcel): This method is currently only available for a few countries (Belgium, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, and The Netherlands). The price is 7.00 USD, which is slightly lower than airmail, but the shipping time is slower with an estimate of 4-8 weeks.
- Sea/Surface mail (large parcel): This shipping method is only offered for bulk orders of at least 4 KG in product weight. The shipping time is about 2-3 months. It’s the most economical method for large parcels and offered for free. A preferred method for businesses to whom low sourcing cost has priority over shipping speed.
Note: We always work hard to dispatch your order as fast as possible (usually the next day), but we can’t control delays due to custom clearance (especially during the shopping season). When you place an order, please take into account the possibility for delays.
Order Processing Speed
All products offered in our online store are in stock unless stated otherwise. Thus, orders are processed usually the next business day. Orders placed during the weekend are processed on Monday.
Unfortunately, in rare cases products run out of stock. In such situations, we'll have to wait for restocking and it may take 2-4 working days to process your order.
Shipping Confirmation with Trace & Trace Number
All orders are packed with care to guarantee safe delivery. When your order is dispatched, we'll send you a shipping confirmation the next day by email. In this email you'll also find a tracking number to follow updates on your shipment online. If you haven't received your shipping confirmation, please check if it landed in your junk folder.
All parcels can be tracked on this 17track. Another alternative is Trackingmore, which you may use if the tracking results on 17track only shows in Chinese language. In addition, once the parcel arrives in your country, often times it's also traceable on the website of your local postal company.
The local customs may require you to pay custom taxes. As an importer, you're responsible for paying customs taxes and import fees if the arise.
Other pages: Chinese tea Singapore.