A blooming teapot perfectly designed for Chinese blooming teas. Its tailor made height and width allows your blooming teas to beautifully unfurl. Made from exceptionally high quality borosilicate glass for perfect appreciation of your blooms. Learn More฿539.01 As low as: ฿475.41
A perfected state-of-the-art fusion of freshness, flavor, and finesse in this breathtaking creation of Osmanthus Lily. Conjuring a summery ambiance of blossoming Lily followed by little Osmanthus flowers appearing from the tea ball that slowly reach the surface. A surprisingly refreshing and nutty taste with buttery and flowery aroma. Learn More฿411.81
Sweet, smooth and delicate, this famous blooming flower tea from Fujian Province blossoms into beautiful flowers when infused. After enjoying the tea, preserve the enchanting view of this 'Love at First Sight' for up to five days in a glass of cold water. Refresh the water once a day. Learn More฿411.81
An artistically hand-tied blooming tea from Fujian Province with floral fresh taste and a truly unique appearance. Brew this blooming tea in a glass teapot or teacup and witness a natural wonder unfolding. Made from delicate flowers and silver needle white tea leaves. Learn More฿411.81
Accentuate your Sunday morning with nothing less than a perfectly steeped teapot of Marigold Blossom. It's an explicit personification of all that spring has to bring. With its flowery honey-toned taste and its sunrise-like unfurling ritual. Learn More฿411.81
This beautiful blooming tea is a captivating kaleidoscope of colours, flavours, and scents with the sophisticated fusion of jasmine, marigold, and amaranth. Soft and velvety flavours that leave behind wondrous emotions with every sip. Learn More฿411.81
Invoking the relaxing sunset of August afternoons, Eternal Lily is a subtle orchestra of colors, flavor, and art with its mesmerizing display of dazzling red-orange petal flames, its lively fresh taste and nutty, flowery aroma. A proprietary artisanal touch from the Fujian farmlands. Freshly made to order - 3 days lead time. Learn More
Wholesale: 1 kg (2.2 lb) 'Double Happiness' Blooming Tea with Marigold & Globe Amaranth - Flowering TeaExclusively hand-sewn to enchant the senses. This impeccable combination of pure and all-organic Fujian green tea and equally stunning flowers of amaranth and marigold is a complete sensual indulgence with its soft smooth flavors, delicate and flowery scents, and a dramatic ensemble of shapes and colors. Freshly made to order - 3 days lead time. Learn More
Out of stock
The elegance of the Lily Princess beautifully reflected in the grandeur and sophistication of marigold and lily flowers. A distinct flavor with rich flowery aromas. A luxurious concentration of beauty, charm, and eloquence in a flowering tea ball. Learn More
- Freshness & harvest: We source our blooming teas mainly during the summer months as we’ll be able to secure the freshest flower harvest. Afterwards, our teas are stored in freezers to make sure they’re as fresh as the day they’re made.
- Size & weight: Our flowering teas are hand stitched and may vary in weight and size. The size of the tea balls will generally be between 2 and 2.5 cm in diameter. The weight is generally between 8-10 gram, but may occasionally be lower or higher. 1 KG of blooming tea will contain about 110 pieces, though we do not guarantee an exact amount.
- Buy samples: Whatever tea business you start, always try out samples and curate what you believe is the best. That isn’t different with blooming teas. At Teasenz, we’ve made it easy for you to order samples. On the product pages, you can simply select the 2 pieces sample option. At this moment, we do not offer free samples.
- Wholesale pricing: On the product pages you'll find volume discounts depending on how much you order.
- What is A blooming tea?: Blooming teas are elegantly handcrafted using an intricate production process that involves tremendous manual finesse. These master pieces are also known as flowering tea, tea balls, display tea, flower craft tea, tea flower, or hand-sewn tea.
- Flowering tea: how’s it made?: Our tea flowers are made by seeing young green tea leaves and buds hand sewed together with different herbal flowers such as: marigold, lily, chrysanthemum, globe amaranth, jasmine and calendula.
How to Make Tea Flowers?
To steep a tea flower and let it unfurl, you’ll simply need glass teaware and hot water. Small glass teapots are great because they’ll allow you to fully enjoy the blooming process. A tea ball takes about 4-5 minutes to fully unfurl, so be patience and enjoy the process.
Once the flowering tea has fully unfurled you can pour and sip the refreshing taste of green leaves complemented by the fragrant aroma of flowers. Finished your first pot? Don’t worry, you can easily steep the blooming tea for another 2 times! Once you’re doing, refill the teapot with cold water and put it in a suitable location in your living room. This will allow you to preserve the bloom for another 2-3 days and enjoy its appearance to the fullest.
Blooming Tea Wholesale
Teasenz is the blooming tea wholesale supplier for many tea and gift companies that delight their customers with flowering tea gift sets. We provide top quality flowering tea balls that you can use to create exquisite gift sets for retail. The market of artisan tea is growing faster than ever, and blooming teas are at the centre of this growth for several reasons:
- They’re remarkable because of the ‘blooming’ feature, easily catching the attention of beginning tea lovers. Blooming tea pictures and videos can easily go viral.
- Blooming teas aren’t only attractive to look at, but they also have a wonderfully balanced taste of green tea and flowers.
- It’s one of the healthiest teas available combining the antioxidant rich green tea with a combination of health benefits that are derived from individual flowers.
- They are very popular among small businesses such as restaurants, hotels, and cafes who want to impress their clients during an afternoon high tea or classy diners.
- It's an excellent gift. Turn ordinary dates to extraordinary moments. Be it a housewarming party, a birthday, an anniversary, a send-off party, or just a simple gesture of saying thank-you. Whatever the occasion, the gift of enjoyment, health, and beauty through blooming tea is priceless.