- Make better blooming tea with the perfect size teapot.
- Enjoy a better view through the super clear glass.
- Pour tea seamlessly with the artistically designed handle.
- Also great for other types of teas. The filter in the spout will keep herbs, flowers and larger leaf types inside the teapot for the most effortless pouring experience.
- Professionally packed to guarantee safe delivery.
It's time to try it yourself
Blooming teas are probably the most impressive tea types out there. As a tea lover, there comes a time that you will order some yourself to experience the opening ritual in real life. While steeping flowering tea balls are easy, finding the right teapot isn't.
Make sure it's made from glass
The most basic feature of that perfect teapot is that it should be made from glass. After all, you do want to see through the glass to observe the unfurling tea ball.
Get the size right
But that's not all. What many tea lovers find out is that the flowering teapot either isn't wide or high enough to fully let it unfurl. Others have the problem that the teapot is too large, resulting in the flowering tea ending up anywhere but the middle.
While every blooming tea might be different in size, our glass teapot should allow most of them to perfectly bloom.
Know more about making blooming tea
To learn the fine details of making blooming tea in this steeping guide.
|Material||borosilicate glass, stainless steel lid, stainless steel strainer in spout|
|Content||300 ml / 10.1 oz|
|Measures||14 x 8 cm / 5.5 x 3.1 in|