2015 Dayi V93 Tuocha Tea - Ripe Menghai Dayi Tuocha 100g / 3.5oz
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $10.95 each and save 9%
- Top grade shou pu erh tea compressed in the shape of a tuocha.
- Suitable for direct consumption or easy storage for further aging.
- Famous Dayi (TaeTea) brand, directly sourced from the Menghai Tea Factory, one of the first makers of ‘cooked’ pu erh.
- No fake, with authenticity seal.
This ripe tuocha is made from a traditional blend known as V93. The first release was in 2005 and it became one of the most premium ripe pu erhs in the market. Its popularity is attributed to the super smooth and full mouthfeel. The fermentation is well balanced, as it breaks off bitterness, adds sweetness, but preserves wonderful complexity and after taste.
|Steeping time||Gaiwan / yixing teapot: 1 x rinse; 10s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, etc|
|Steeping temperature||100 °C - 212 °F|
|Leaves per 500ml / 17oz teapot||2-5 gram|
|Tablespoons / 500ml (17 oz)||n/a|
|Tea Caffeine Content||high|
|Tea in Chinese||2015大益沱茶|
- Who needs coffee...
Quality Price Service