This leaf shaped filter is made from the highest quality 304 grade stainless steel. It is SGS tested and confirmed to be odour free and absolutely safe to use for preparing tea. The strainer has an approximate size of 11.75x10.5cm (4.6x4.1in).
Why use teas leaf shaped filter?
When you transfer your tea from the teapot/gaiwan into the fairness pitcher, it’s easy for small leaves to end up in your pitcher. By using this strainer, the smallest leaves will be filtered. As a result, you’ll enjoy a purest cup of tea.
How to use this stainless steel leaf shaped filter?
- Brew your tea in a teapot or gaiwan.
- Place the strainer on top of our pitcher.
- Once the tea is ready, pour slowly the tea in the pitcher. You will now see that the small, fine holes will effectively filter out the small leaves, while allowing the tea to drain into the pitcher.
- Remove the leaf shaped strainer and serve the tea.
- Clean the strainer by rinsing it with water and dry.
How to get this leaf strainer for free?
Add this to your cart and make sure the total cart value is at least 50 USD.