Premium Zhu Ni Yixing Teapot with Handle, Ti Liang Hu 180 ml
Availability: In stock
- This teapot belongs to the category of Yixing teapots with top handle also known as ‘ti liang hu’ (Lifting teapot).
- This teapot is made from Zhu Ni clay fired at 1180 ºC
- The 180 ml size makes it ideal for 1 to 2-person tea sessions.
- Traditional 9 holes spout.
- Packed in a premium gift box.
Ti Luang Hu Teapot by Wu Ren Lin
This Yixing teapot is made with exceptional attention to detail by Wu Ren Lin. He’s born in the city of Yixing and is part of the Yixing Art association. During his career he obtained the highest level of national certification in the field of Yixing ceramics. He’s highly recognized in the industry by his peers and is known for its unique personal 'wu' style. Wu Ren Lin won many competitions during his career, of which the most important achievements are listed below:
- Gold medal in the “Zi Tao Cup” competition of the 2nd Guangzhou Zisha·Ceramic Art Culture Festival in 2011.
- Silver medal in the 13th China Arts and Crafts Masters Exposition.
- Gold medal at the 5th China (Lanzhou) Art Collection Fair.
|Clay type||Zhu ni clay|
|Content||180 ml (6 oz)|