You have no items in your shopping cart.
Di Cao Qing Clay Teapot - Jing Lan Hu by Artist Li Xiao Ying 260 ml (8.8 oz)
An Yixing teapot shaped by female artist Li Xiao Ying. Made from highly breathable and porous Di Cao Qing clay.
Availability: In stock
- Fully handmade a female artist Li Xiao Ying.
- Unique and beautiful triangle handle for a better pouring experience.
- The more you use, the more shiny the teapot becomes!
- Highly porous and breathable. It absorbs the tea aroma and improves the flavour of your infusions over time.
- Oven baked at 1140-1150 ºC.
|Clay type||Di cao qing ni clay|
|Content||260 ml (8.8 oz)|
|Measures||7x13.5cm (2.8x5.3 in)|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)