Di Cao Qing Clay Teapot - Jing Lan Hu by Artist Li Xiao Ying 260 ml (8.8 oz)
- Fully handmade a female artist Li Xiao Ying.
- Unique and beautiful triangle handle for a better pouring experience.
- The more you use, the more shiny the teapot becomes!
- Highly porous and breathable. It absorbs the tea aroma and improves the flavour of your infusions over time.
- The large opening makes it particularly easy to drop tea leaves into the teapot.
- Oven baked at 1140-1150 ºC.
|Clay type||Di cao qing ni clay|
|Content||260 ml (8.8 oz)|
|Measures||7x13.5cm (2.8x5.3 in)|