You have no items in your shopping cart.
Da Hong Pao Clay Teapot - Small Yixing Teapot 140 ml (4.7 oz)
A premium Yixing teapot made from authentic Da Hong Pao clay. Fully handcrafted by a certified Yixing artist: Li Xiao Ying.
Availability: In stock
- Made from authentic Da Hong Pao clay.
- Fully hand crafted by a professional Yixing artist: Li Xiao Ying.
- Small 120 ml size makes it great for enjoying tea by 1 to 2 persons.
- The teapot is called 'chan wu' ('禅悟') which literally means 'harmony & enlightment'. These two characters are also carved in the teapot.
- Oven baked at 1175-1180 ºC
|Clay type||Da hong pao ni clay|
|Content||140 ml (4.7 oz)|
|Measures||6.3x11.2cm (2.5x4.4 in)|
Customer Reviews (1)
- My Favourite
Quality Price Service
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
2007 Ba Jiao Ting Peacock Label Pu Erh Tea - Li Ming Factory Sheng Puer Tea (357g)
CZK1,148.85 As low as: CZK1,079.85
2009 Ripe Emperor's Pu Erh Tea Cake - Shou Gong Ting Pu Erh (250g/8.8oz)
CZK573.85 As low as: CZK527.85
2006 Sheng Yunnan Tuocha Tea, Xiaguan Tea Factory – Crane Label, Te Ji (100 gram / 3.5 oz)
CZK343.85 As low as: CZK310.50