Da Hong Pao Clay Teapot - Small Yixing Teapot 140 ml (4.7 oz)
- Made from authentic Da Hong Pao clay.
- Fully hand crafted by a professional Yixing artist: Li Xiao Ying.
- Small 120 ml size makes it great for enjoying tea by 1 to 2 persons.
- The teapot is called 'chan wu' ('禅悟') which literally means 'harmony & enlightment'. These two characters are also carved in the teapot.
- Oven baked at 1175-1180 ºC
|Clay type||Da hong pao ni clay|
|Content||140 ml (4.7 oz)|
|Measures||6.3x11.2cm (2.5x4.4 in)|