You have no items in your shopping cart.
2014 Bing Cha - Small Sheng Pu Erh Tea Cake (125 gram / 4.4oz)
From the Xiaguan factory, this beautifully packed sheng pu erh tea made from the Yunnan large leaf cultivar. Tightly compressed in a small 125 gram cake.
Availability: In stock
- Buy 10 for $10.95 each and save 9%
- Sourced straight from the Xiaguan Tea Factory by Teasenz to make sure it’s the real stuff that you’re sipping.
- Different from classic tea cakes, this ‘bing cha’ has sharp edges making it look like a coin.
- This ‘gold series’ (金榜系列) raw pu erh cake is beautifully wrapped in paper, that breathes and absorbs excess humidity, then packed in a carton box for extra protection.
- Attractive China direct pricing starting from 1 piece, with additional wholesale discounts when buying more.
|Steeping time||Gaiwan / yixing teapot: 1 x rinse; 10s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, etc|
|Steeping temperature||100 °C - 212 °F|
|Leaves per 500ml / 17oz teapot||2-5 gram|
|Tablespoons / 500ml (17 oz)||1 tbsp|
|Tea Caffeine Content||low|
|Tea in Chinese||下关金榜系列生普洱饼茶|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Hand painted tea cups 'Calligraphy Masters' - Blue and white porcelain tea cup set of 4 (40 ml)
$19.95 As low as: $17.95