2014 ‘Gao Yuan Chen’ Raw Pu Erh Tuocha Tea in Metal Tin 100g
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $13.95 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for $12.95 each and save 14%
- Buy 6 for $12.50 each and save 17%
This raw tuocha looks beautiful with it's dark green and oily looking appearance. It steeps a wonderful golden orange cup of tea with a complex mix of flowery and fruity notes. The wet leaves appear juicy and clearly showing its nerves, indicating top quality pu erh.
- ‘Gao Yuan Chen’ (高原陈) series tuocha tea.
- Made from natural sun-dried and pan-fried loose leaf tea from the Yunnan large leaf cultivar (云南大叶种晒青茶). The maocha leaves where already 6 years at the time of compression into tuocha in 2014.
- Neatly wrapped in cotton paper, inside a strong metal tin.
- A product of Yunnan Xiaguan Tuocha (Group) Co,. Ltd
|Steeping time||Gaiwan / yixing teapot: 1 x rinse; 10s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, etc|
|Steeping temperature||100 °C - 212 °F|
|Leaves per 500ml / 17oz teapot||2-5 gram|
|Tablespoons / 500ml (17 oz)||n/a|
|Tea Caffeine Content||high|
|Tea in Chinese||高原陈生沱茶|