2014 Sheng Xiaguan Tuocha - Crane Label, Jin Si 'Gold Ribbon' Grade (100 gram / 3.5 oz)
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $11.95 each and save 8%
- Buy 4 for $10.95 each and save 16%
- Xiaguan tea factory's 2014 'Gold Ribbon' top grade toucha tea. Crane Label. Highest grade available. 11th of March, 2014 batch.
- Comes in cylinder shape hard carton packaging with authenticy seal. Excellent for storage.
- 100 gram of tea, good for at least 20 sessions. Multiple steeps per session.
If you're planning to store Xiaguan toucha and experience the aging process yourself, it's highly recommended to get the best grade available. If you're storing cheap toucha, it really doesn't matter how many years you wait, it will never age properly. However, with this 'Gold Ribbon' (Jin Si) grade tuocha from the Xiaguan tea factory, the taste will develop magnificently over the years. Believe us, it's worth the wait. And if you happen to loose your patience, the taste now. It's already pretty amazing. Checkout the tuocha and tea liquor in this video below:
|Steeping time||Gaiwan / yixing teapot: 1 x rinse; 10s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, etc|
|Steeping temperature||100 °C - 212 °F|
|Leaves per 500ml / 17oz teapot||2-5 gram|
|Tablespoons / 500ml (17 oz)||n/a|
|Tea Caffeine Content||high|
|Tea in Chinese||2014年 下关沱茶|
Regular Price: $9.95