2015 Organic Ripe Pu Erh Tea - Zuxiang Jujube Aroma Tea Brick 250g
An organic ripe pu erh tea with the aroma of jujube fruit. This tea brick is certified organic and complies to the organic standards of Europe, USA, Japan and China.
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $23.95 each and save 5%
- Buy 7 for $22.95 each and save 9%
- Thick and large tea leaves are used to make this ripe pu erh tea brick. This choice of leaves results in a smooth and soft tea that can last for many infusions.
- A wonderful bright maroon red infusion with an aged fragrance of jujube and a sweet aftertaste.
- Certified Organic: USDA organic, EU organic, JAS Ecocert (Japan) & China organic.
- Traditional brewing instructions: brew 5g of tea in a gaiwan (or small teapot) at 100ºC.
|Steeping time||Gaiwan / yixing teapot: 2 x rinse; 10s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, etc|
|Steeping temperature||100 °C - 212 °F|
|Leaves per 500ml / 17oz teapot||5 gram|
|Tablespoons / 500ml (17 oz)||n/a|
|Tea Caffeine Content||high|
|Tea in Chinese||无量山有机熟茶砖|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)