- Beautiful tea cups set of 4 for a slow afternoon tea tasting session.
- Premium real porcelian, not low quality ceramic imitation.
- Unique hand painted blue calligraphy character on each white cup.
- The low height but large surface allows tea to cool down faster. In addition, it's great for convenient observation of the tea liquor color as well as appreciating the tea aroma.
- The small and flat shape allows the tea to cool in just a matter of seconds. Perfect for traditional Chinese tea sessions serving small portions every round.
‘道’ (Dao): 'the way' or 'philosophy' ‘悟’ (Wu): 'awakening', 'realization', or 'understanding (禅) (Chan): 'meditation' or 'meditative state' refers to a type of Buddhism gradually developed in China starting from the 6th century. It spread to other Asian countries including Japan, where it is known as 'zen' today. ‘静’ (Jing): 'calmness', 'peace', 'tranquility', and 'serenity'.
|Measures||7 x 2 cm; 2.75 x 0.79 in - 40 ml (1.35 oz) fluid content|