Glass Gaiwan - Premium Cooking Grade, Hardened Clear Glass (120 ml / 4 oz)
A clear glass Chinese gaiwan unbiased appreciation of tea leaves and tea color. This gaiwan is made from hardened, heat-proof 'cooking grade' glass.
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $18.95 each and save 14%
- A gaiwan set consisting of a tea cup, lid and saucer.
- Made from extra thick clear glass for better isolation and tea appreciation. The glass is 'cooking grade', meaning that it won't break when you cook water in it on an electric stove.
- Suitable for tea consumption or traditional preparation of any kind of tea. Great allround size.
- Saucer has unique design with hole in the middle that perfectly fits the bottom of the tea cup.
See the video below, how we're using this glass gaiwan to steep a honeysuckle rose flower herbal tea.
|Content||120 ml (4 oz)|
|Measures||Gaiwan:9.7x6cm / 3.8x2.4in; Lid: 8.2x3.1cm / 3.2x2.1in; Saucer: 9.5x2.3cm / 3.7x0.9in|
Write Your Own Review