This teapot is made in the classic Shi Piao style with a 9 hole filter inside the spout. The shape of the teapot is characterised by a relatively small opening and a wide bottom as well as a straight spout for a fast pouring experience. The lid knob and handle are made in a triangle like shape, and are in harmony with the teapot.
Artist: Wang Feng
This Duanni-clay teapot is made by Wang Feng, a well known artist in the City of Yixing. When crafting his teapots, he loves to focus on smooth lines, elegant shapes and harmony in design. He’s also one of the few artists that insist to uphold the tradition of dragon kiln firing. Wang Feng’s seal/stamp is added on the bottom of the teapot and on the inside of the teapot & teapot lid. A certificate of the artist is included.
- 100% Handcrafted.
- The lid fits perfectly on the teapot.
- One of the fastest pouring Yixing teapots.
- Strong, sturdy, and holds comfortable in the hand.
- Traditional 9 hole filter.
- Seal of the artist in multiple parts of the teapot.
- Certificate of the artist is included.
- Shipped in a strong and sturdy gift box.
|Clay type||Duan ni clay|
|Content||Approx. 200ml (6.75oz)|