Di Cao Qing Clay Yixing Teapot - Jing Lan Hu by Wu Hong Cai 270 ml (9 oz)
- A fully hand crafted Yixing teapot made from Di Cao Qing clay by artist Wu Hong Cai.
- The teapot is highly breathable and dries in a matter of seconds. The clay will become shiny in a few weeks when used regularly.
- The lid fits perfectly and is tight. It absolutely doesn't drop off easily.
- Oven baked at 1120 ºC.
- With a certificate from the tea artist.
- Safely packed in a gift box with foam protection.
|Clay type||Di cao qing ni clay|
|Content||270 ml (9 oz)|
|Measures||8.5x15.5cm (3.3x6.1 in)|
Write Your Own Review