Di Cao Qing Clay Yixing Teapot + 2 Cups, Ban Piao Shape 220 ml (7.4 oz)
- Fully crafted by hand in a Ban Piao shape which was originally created by Man Sheng Chen during the Qing dynasty.
- The teapot is stamped with the name of the artist Wu Hong Cai.
- The filter inside the spout has more than a hundred small holes to make sure it keeps the smallest leaves inside the pot, while pouring.
- Baked in the oven at 1120 ºC.
- In the box: teapot, 2 cups, certificate from artist.
|Clay type||Di cao qing ni clay|
|Content||220 ml (7.4 oz)|
|Measures||6.4x14.1cm (2.5x5.5 in)|