You have no items in your shopping cart.
Di Cao Qing Clay Yixing Teapot, Ban Piao Shape 220 ml (7.4 oz)
A hand crafted Yixing teapot in a modern style Ban Piao shape by artist Wu Hong Cai. In the box: teapot, 2 cups, certificate from artist.
Availability: In stock
- Fully crafted by hand in a Ban Piao shape which was originally created by Man Sheng Chen during the Qing dynasty.
- The teapot is stamped with the name of the artist Wu Hong Cai.
- The filter inside the spout has more than a hundred small holes to make sure it keeps the smallest leaves inside the pot, while pouring.
- Baked in the oven at 1120 ºC.
- In the box: teapot, 2 cups, certificate from artist.
|Clay type||Di cao qing ni clay|
|Content||220 ml (7.4 oz)|
|Measures||6.4x14.1cm (2.5x5.5 in)|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
2015 Ripe Chinese Brick Tea - Lao Ban Zhang Shou Pu Erh Tea Block (200g / 7oz)
$16.95 As low as: $14.95