7 Kinds of Hei Cha , Accessible Price
Anhua dark teas are often sold in large, expensive tea bricks. If you’ve never tasted Anhua dark tea before, you will likely hesitate to spend a large sum on a single kind of tea. With this tasting box, you can now try 7 kinds of dark tea at an accessible price!
Anhua Dark brick teas
Among the 7 teas in this set, there are 3 dark tea bricks, which are:
- #1 Hei Zhuan (38 gram): the original flavour with a woody and mellow fragrance.
- #2 Fu Zhuan (29 gram): flowery and flavour of ‘golden flower’.
- #3 Hua Zhuan (38 gram): pinewood and smoky aroma.
- #4 Qian Liang cha: this dark tea tasting set contains 35g of Qianliang tea.
This is a special kind of tea that is compressed in 50kg (110 pounds) poles wrapped in bamboo leaves. They are then sliced and sold in ‘discs’. Due to the heavy weight, these discs are still highly inaccessible to those who just want to try out such tea first. Now with this tasting set, that’s a problem of the past!
The name ‘Qian Liang’ refers to its weight. Qian Liang literally means 1000 liang, which is equal to 50 kg or 110 pounds.
San Jian Cha
At last, besides the brick, this set also contains 3 kinds of loose teas which are known as San Jian cha:
- #5 Tianjian tea (20g): first grade leaves, pinewood and smoky aroma.
- #6 Gongjian tea (20g): second grade leaves, pinewood and light smoky aroma.
- #7 Shengjian tea (20g): third grade leaves, original sweeter flavour
Baishax is a reputable brand for Hunan dark teas, with a history dating back to 1939. In 1958, the company made China’s the very first Fu brick.
|Steeping time||Gaiwan / yixing teapot: 1 x rinse; 10s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, etc|
|Steeping temperature||100 °C - 212 °F|
|Leaves per 500ml / 17oz teapot||5 gram|
|Tablespoons / 500ml (17 oz)||n/a|
|Tea Caffeine Content||high|
|Tea in Chinese||安化黑茶七趣集|